Badges: Credential badge must be worn at all times during the Event. Badge reprinting fee: US$5.00.
Social Events: Please bring your invitations to every event. Wear appropriate dress code.
Coffee Breaks: Technological Exhibition, Foyer of Swissotel and Novotel.
Luncheons: Lunch will be served at the Garden and Le Café at Swissotel and Novotel from Wednesday
9th to Friday 11th . Delegates are required to attend their chosen lunch schedule. Please be on time:
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- 1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- General Coordinator: Carmen GutiINGEPET Administrator, Security and Emergencies: Fernando Yaz.
- Technical Coordinator and Plenaries: Cynthia Mantilla.
- Rooms and Speakers: Rony Parada / Nosser Jurado.
- Systems Support: Aldo Farfstration – F&B – Social Events: Mara Barrera.
- Technological Exhibition: Katia Edgar.
- Press: Alexandra Portal.Alexandra Portal.
- No smoking allowed at Swissotel and Novotel.
- Turn off mobile phones during the technical sessions and plenaries.
- For medical services and tourist activities please contact the
- HELP GUEST – Floor 1 – Swissotel.
- Exchange Rate: 1 US Dollar = 2.72 Peruvian Nuevo Sol.
- Taxes: The sales tax is18%.
- Telephones: The country code for Peru is +51.
- Electricity: 220V, 50Hz.